Active list of know issues.

Admin
Verified
Site Admin

Active list of know issues.

Post by Admin »

News feeds won't load

Radio does not load

Any help on these problems would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Verified
Site Admin

Re: Active list of know issues.

Post by Admin »

The radio script is now fixed!
Admin
Verified
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Just noticed that the file upload and image upload scripts no longer work. Thankfully I already have my own image upload script. So ill redirect that to there and will look into my own file hosting script. I have one, but I'm not sure its the exact route I want to go with it.
Admin
Verified
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

ok, before i go to bed. Here is a small update. I have somewhat fixed the tech and world news things. They will now actually load a page that will give you current headlining news. I am not completely convinced that i won't just combine those two plus the gaming into one solid site. Will think more about that.

I have also rerouted where the image upload will take you. You will now go to uplee which is a really solid upload place. No need to signup if you don't want to and it'll give you direct links, short links, html links and bb links.
Admin
Verified
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Remember when i said i was thinking about combining all of the news sources in one. Well i did it. Sort of. I'm still working on it so if you happen to go visit and something does not look right please let me know.. Its in active development.

https://weboasis.digital/info/

Return to “Bug Report”